Put your tire business on the web
Ezytire is the easy way to put your tire business on the web. Consumers can view your inventory and buy tires online.
Essentially, Ezytire is a website and an online marketing tool for tire retailing businesses. Powered by Tireweb, Ezytire provides a wealth of information to your clients helping them to select tires from your inventory, compare prices and find special promotions. Best of all, within a few minutes, Ezytire allows you to create your own website to help you attract customers online, even when your store is closed.
Designed with the tire retailer in mind, Ezytire was purposely developed to remove the complexity of developing and managing a website. Whether you’re a single-store family run business, a franchisee, or a large group with multiple retail stores, Ezytire allows you to quickly and easily build an online presence. No technical skills are needed for you to put your business online and start attracting customers from the internet.
Here’s the best part, Ezytire is extremely affordable and quick to set up. In no time, you’ll be enjoying the benefits of having your own website. Here are some of the Ezytire benefits:
- Puts your current business on the web
- Requires little or no technical knowledge to set up your online store
- Extremely affordable providing much more functionality at a much lower cost than a custom-built website
- Complete transparency in pricing with no hidden costs or on-going obligations
- Easy to operate, easy to maintain
For Your Business
- Allows you to easily customize your website supporting your current branding
- Gives you the ability to advertise on the internet and attract new prospects and customers to your store
- Reduces the amount of time your staff spends answering questions about tire products and booking appointments
- Utilizes Tireweb and Tirelibrary giving your website access to the most comprehensive tire information in the world
- Uses the Tirewire online dashboard giving you an easy way to manage all your ESP products from a single point.
For Your Customer
- Allows your customers to shop outside your normal opening hours
- Provides language support for businesses running in bilingual areas including Spanish and French
- Allows your customers to view your inventory and pricing information for customer convenience